For over one hundred years, Sciences Po has been dedicated to teaching international affairs. In 2010 Sciences Po decided to take its commitment to training future global leaders one step further in creating the Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA).
"Among the grandest of grandes ecoles" (The Economist)
APSIA Membership: Full APSIA Member School
- International Economics (48 hours, lecture and customised tutorials)
- Public International Law (48 hours, lecture and customised tutorials)
- World Politics (48 hours, lecture and customised tutorials)
- Quantitative Methods (24 hours)
- Management Skills (24 hours)
PSIA's holistically designed two-year course of study is best visualised with a graph.
PSIA Master Programmes:
PSIA Minor Programmes:
PSIA has a very dense international network and promotes mobility. Aside from welcoming over 100 international exchange students every year, PSIA has knit close ties with leading sister institutions in the field of international affairs through the establishment of eight dual degree programmes. Students are recruited internationally and spend their first year in Paris at PSIA and their second year in PSIA's sister school.